I suggest you ...

Able to set the currency per invoice

Able to set the currency per client and/or invoice, instead of only as a general setting.

I work with clients from different countries and, of course, different currencies, and it would be cool to bill them in their own currency.

264 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Nuno CarvalhoNuno Carvalho shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tomas Ž.Tomas Ž. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, make it as in FusionInvoice - the invoice shows the price in two currencies - the main and the additional of a choice

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've already switched our billing system from Sage's billing boss to Siwapp. But i would love to have this feature in the next coming built. I wouldn't mind donating some money for the devs to rush the development for this feature.

• mickemicke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would make me change to siwapp for invoicing solution.... please add soon

• Braulio.Braulio. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In my country it is mandatory to have the billing in the local currency. However sometimes I also do works I quote in US dollars. It would be nice to have the general currency setting, but having the possibility to have two currencies in the invoice.

• CustomWebSolCustomWebSol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, that's really needed since you can have clients in India, England and America and all 3 of these countries have different currencies. I've run into this issue once. I have a client in London to whom I sent an invoice for hosting services quoting an amount in US Dollars but he asked me to resend it in GBP Pound.

• picxxpicxx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is definately one thing i am missing in this software.
        Other than that, i just love it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base